“When I saw their fear, I rose and spoke to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people: Do not be afraid of them; remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses.” Nehemiah 4:14
The man of God has all but disappeared in our society. 1
The men’s ministry of Grace Community Fellowship is designed to encourage and strengthen Christian men to act like the men God created them to be:
- Men who are bold, courageous, love the Truth and walk in love;
- Men who first and foremost love God with all their being, and out of that love for God, will love others as Christ loved them at the cross, even loving their enemies;
- Men who will boldly and courageously take risks of love to fight for God’s glory and mission, for the Truth, for their families and their marriages, for their brothers in Christ, for anyone in need;
- Men who will seek not just to know the truth, but to walk in it, not just to know the right thing to do, but to actually do it even when no one else is looking;
- Men of truth, men of courage, men of love, men of God.